Thursday, August 18, 2016

Just a note...

Hi Lovelies,

Today's post is based on this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

 

This is such a sweet & easy sketch.  Although I had to add the banner as I dropped my sentiment stamp as I lifted it.  Creating a "Shadow" on the first half of the sentiment.  I hate it when I do dumb things like that.  I die cut the typewriter image out with my nestability circle die & managed to get the banner out of the scraps leftover from that.  The orange pp was in my "Scrap Stash" & matched perfectly with the typewriter.

Enjoy your day & happy crafting everyone.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so cute Paula. Love that typewriter

Cindy Hall said...

Great card and perfect use of the sketch! Love the color combo and the way you did the sentiment n the banner. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such a fun use of the sketch! LOVE the match of sentiment and typewriter on those cheerful colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.