Saturday, September 3, 2016

Blast off birthday

Hi Gorgeous Peeps,

I'm back again to share a quick card that I had made this morning using this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I love sketches they are so much fun to play with.



I'm using up a Kaisercraft 6.5 x 6.5 inch pad called Blast off.  I actually made this with some scraps from the pack.  It involved a little bit of fussy cutting and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set called Boys Will Be Boys.  The "Alien" is popped dotted up just for a bit of fun.  
Well the natives aka my girls are getting restless so had better go do Mum Stuff I guess ;p.  Btw this is my second post for the day.  




3 comments:

Dawn T said...

cute card Paula

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a fun card! What a cool alien! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such a fun mix of cute little elements! Love them all layered on the colorful starbursts. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.