How are you all going? I hope the "Silly Season" wasn't too traumatic for you all. So far so good here ;). To be honest once Christmas day has finished that's it for us. Doug usually works every New Year's Eve & this year is no exception, except that he thinks he should be home early (maybe before midnight even) as they don't have a lot of bread being sent up from Brisbane.
I want to wish you all a very Happy & Safe New Year. Are you going to have New Year Resolutions this year? I don't normally do any as I tend to be unrealistic in what I think I can do. So this year I am trying to keeping it simple.
My goals for this year are:
- Get organised - with my Birthday cards for family & friends!
- Keep on using up all my scraps! Every time I turn around there seem to more & more of them.
- Do more sewing - I miss it & I really want to make Lilly at least one quilt from me.
- Go to some classes at two of my LSS.
- Slow down & breathe - sounds stupid I know. I tend to rush every thing & get worked up, when I really shouldn't.
- Enter at least one competition a month & make one Christmas card a month.
- Start walking at least once a week.
- Blog at least once a week, make comments on the Hero Arts flickr group, as well as on all your lovely blogs.
- Do at least one blog candy give away this year.
- Lastly clean up our downstairs area & make it baby friendly as Lilly is getting to the stage where she's on the move. I'm thinking of investing in a play pen to keep her safe.
Em is spending tonight at Papa & Mama's place. I think that is wonderful for her to spend some time away from her sister & get some attention all to herself. I know it certainly gives me a rest (the house is so quiet without her).
Well I've bored you all enough for one post so till the next one - TTFN & Happy New Year!!!