Friday, December 11, 2009

A quick Bug update :)

Hi all,

Firstly I just wanna say thanks to all of you for all your lovely comments & emails. I really appreciate them. I also wanna say thanks for checking out my blog & putting up with my non craft entries. Of which this is another one (sorry 'bout that).

Just to let every one know (whether you wanted to or not ;D), I am offically in my second trimester!!! Boy did that go fast or what!!! Here I was thinking I was about 11 weeks this Monday just gone when it turns out I'm really 13 weeks (yesterday).

I had a scan done yesterday & Bug was playing up, me thinks this baby is getting lessons from Em!!! Bug wouldn't turn the way the nurse wanted, but we got there in the end. Doug & Em where in the room with me to start with as we thought Em would like to see the baby, but she soon got sick of that so she & Daddy went out to play with the toys in the waiting room. Which was probably a good thing.

I now have to wait for my next appointment with my obst. to find out the results of the scan & no we aren't finding out the sex of this baby until it decides to come out ;).

Well since I'm feeling so much better (just not cooler lol)I think I may go & make some cards. Have a wonderful weekend all & TTFN

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

So exciting! Glad to hear you are feeling better - can`t wait to see your cards!

Hugs,
Vanessa

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! I was just thinking of you...will email you, ok? Glad to hear you and Bug are doing fine!
Happy stamping!

Dawn T said...

Sounds like a very healthy active baby there Paula.... just take it easy in the heat coming up... don't over do the Chrissie stuff either... Take care

Alice said...

so happy to hear that you are feeling better! thanks for the update on you and Bug!! hope you have fun stamping!!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi sweet girl, time does fly doesn't it! Glad to hear all going well with you, Jo x

Julie said...

Congrats Paula and thanks for popping into my blog.

Tracey said...

Hello my friend...glad to hear your feeling better! I received the most beautiful Christmas card in the mail yesterday, even hubby was interested in admiring it! That says something!!!! THANKS! Hugs XO Tracey

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Glad you're enjoying the pregnancy ride again! Have fun anticipating the arrival of Bug and a new playmate for Em! Best wishes! :-)