Sunday, February 19, 2012

Enjoy - Barb's 90 Minute Scramble


Enjoy
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi everyone,

Today Barb hosted a 90 minute scramble on the Hero Arts flickr site. The theme: Flowers & Die Cuts. I used an older background stamp & a nestie die. I kept this card fairly simple, so I could get it done in time. I used Copics to colour the flowers. The background I coloured with Bundled Sage & Worn Lipstick distress inks. I added two gems to the Worn Lipstick flowers to keep the flowers fairly uniformed. Did that make sense?

I don't often get a chance to play along with these scrambles as the time differences usually don't work in my favour. I do like playing along when I can.

Well Lil's is having a mini meltdown yet again today so I'd better be going.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Hi Paula. You were up bright and early to get this card done. It is gorgeous. A more civilised hour for me.... I remember the Terrible Two's with destructive young ones.... and Lily is almost there! Hang in, the eventually come out the other side... at around 20!
Hugs to you

Barb said...

So glad the time worked out for you to play today, Paula! Love your pretty flower card with all the wonderful pink!