Friday, May 29, 2009


This wonderful award is from Hannah isn't she a sweetie. I am feeling a bit guilty now as I wasn't able to put this award up till now :( (& because I have no idea on how to create one myself). So if you all get a chance you should visit her blog or go to Hannah's flickr stream here. Well now I'm off to do some...................sewing!!!! Yes proper sewing with fabrics & not paper. I know, I know spoken like a true scrapper *sigh*. But I must get some quilts done as they have been in the back of my (demented) mind singing "what about me - it isn't fair" & no it's not the Shannon Knowles version either (ugggh). TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's no biggy : )
I should try my hand at quilting sometime it always looked fun.

Lucy Abrams said...

HAve fun with the sewing... I must get back to quilting one day. Andy thinks it's outrageous that I have huge piles of unused fabric from a previous existence... I keep telling him: one day...

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Hope you'll stop by to check it out! :-)