Sunday, June 28, 2009
Hi all :)
Well I got this from the one of my wonderful Hero Arts flickr friends Arlene. When you receive this "honest Scrap", you are to write 10 things about yourself! So here are 10 things about me, in no particular order.
1. I have two cats, Tom has three legs & is blind in one eye & both are "recycled" cats meaning they come from the pound or are strays.
2. I have been to 8 different schools growing up that included one high school where I left at 16 & then did a course at TAFE for a year.
3. Where I currently live is the longest I have lived in one place in my entire life, nearly 8 years now.
4. I have said all my life that I wasn't having children & now I can't imagine life without my daughter :) At the moment I am trying to talk my dh into another child.
5. I knew I was pregant with my dd when I came home from my stepfather's funeral. I dreamt it...
6. I am the eldest of 6 childern 2 girls & 4 boys. Three boys are from my mother's second marriage.
7. I have had 5 paying jobs in my life so far, I worked for Woolworths (supermarket) for nearly 20 years. Whilst I worked there I also worked in a Cafe, picking Hydroponic Lettuces & another supermarket (but not at the same time). I also worked for Lifeline as a Manager of one of their "Op" shops, which I loved doing. Now I'm a SAHM & am loving that more.
8. I suffered Post Natal Depression after the birth of my Daughter, but I was luckily diagnosed early so had a lot of support from my family, friends & the medical world.
9. I believe that things always happen for a reason. We may not know what that is then & there, but there is always a reason.
10. I love the Star Wars movies & books, Harry Potter movies & books, Firefly (tv series)& the Serenity movie.
Well that was harder than I thought. Now for the fun part. I am going to pass this onto the following: Dawn, Lucy, Luara, & Hannah. But if anyone else out there would like to do this feel free :) TTFN