I am sorry that my posts have been so sporadic lately. So guess what this is going to be another very long post. I guess I just haven't been all that inspired of late. Which is a slight problem as Dawn pointed out on her blog that Christmas is only 5 weeks away. I suppose I had better get my fingers inky & do something.
But before I attempt any of that I am going to thank the very lovely & talented Kiara for the Me Me award. Which means I have to divulge 7 secrets about myself, but since I don't really have any secrets I will settle for info instead.
1. I have christened baby No2 "Bug". AS I hate saying "it", when talking about him/her.
2. Doug & I aren't planning on finding out what sex Bug is until Bug is born.
3. I have a calander beside my bed with sayings, so instead of changing the days I change it when I'm sick of the saying. At the moment the saying is "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." Now if only I could get Bug to understand this ;).
4. I have finally gotten my hands on Copics!!! My LSS has started to stock the Ciao & I'm in love with them.
5. I love Christmas time, to me it is one of the best times to gather family & friends together & celebrate.
6. I can't believe how blessed I am to have Em as my daughter. She is such a sweet & loving little girl (& full of mischief too).
7. My sister is having a birthday tomorrow & I wish her a very happy day.
Ok now that part is over I am suppose to pass this award onto 7 wonderful people. But since I have two awards I will combine the list at the end.
This Smile award is from the very wonderfully talented Anne.
For this award, I am supposed to share 5 things about myself and pass it on to 5 other people who make me smile!
1. I am still amazed at all the wonderful friends that I have made through the Hero Arts flicker group. You ladies are amazingly talented & super friendly & that means the world to me.
2. I am a Sci Fi fan & would have to rate the first three Star Wars movies as my all time favourites.
3. I am also a closet Romance reader. One of my favourite author's is Nina Bangs, I especially like her Vampire novels.
4. I still want a dog (for Em of course). If I could get my way I would love a chocolate Lab.
5. My favourite TV shows are N.C.I.S., C.S.I., C.S.I. Miami, Eureka & Stargate Universe.
So there you have it, boy that was hard ;). I bet it was even harder for you guys to read. Well if you have made it this far then I appluad you.
Now for my list of People. I would like to nominate the following people in no particular order. But if your name isn't on the list & you want to do the awards then go right ahead :D.
I know I am suppose to have five people for the first one & seven for the second one but I figure six is enough or else you all will be getting these ;D. So TTFN & enjoy your weekend.