Saturday, November 7, 2009

A very long post!




Hi all,

Well as the title says this is going to be a long post so be warned!;)

Firstly am I just one of the luckiest people or what. I got these amazing cards & an award all in the space of a week. These two cards are from the very lovely & talented Linda aka Oz. Mind you the kitty card is actually for Missy Em who absolutely adores it. She saw it & said look mum there's a witchy cat. How cute is that! My only problem was Em wanted to play with the card & I was a mean mummy & said no. But I will keep it safe for her. I just love the moon, it's amazing the way it has been coloured. Linda you are amazing.

This card is from the equally lovely & talented Dawn. This wonderful card was to congratulate us on bub #2. Who I've christened "Bug" btw :D. I just love the colours & that fern leaf. I love all the different layers & textures on this card. Dawn your cards are so inspiring.

So to both of you lovely ladies can I just say the hugest THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!



This blog award I recieved from Dotty Jo & this is where the blog gets a little long. This sweet award comes with a few with rules, which are:


Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Upstairs
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Faraway (ok cheating a little bit)
4. Your father? Close
5. Your favorite food? bread
6. Your dream last night? dunno
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? life
9. What room are you in? downstairs
10. Your hobby? craft
11. Your fear? SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that you aren't? Male
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? Dog :D
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Blogging
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? Crazy
22. Friends? Yes :D
23. Your life? Interesting
24. Your mood? well
25. Missing Someone? Em
26. Vehicle? sedan
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Daisychains
29. Your favorite color? Aqua
30. When was the last time you laughed? Monday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? two
33. One place that I go to over and over? Downstairs
34. Facebook? sortof
35. Favorite place to eat? anywhere

This is a little harder than it looks :D. Ok so now that I have done the questionare I'm gonna deviate from the rules a little. Since I've seen this blog award pop up all over my favourite Blogs I'm going to let you guys decide if you want this award or not :D. Then there is no pressure on you or me.

Well if you have made it through this long post congrats! I hope the next one wont be so bad. Till then TTFN

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Don't you love the rewards of having a stamper for a friend?? Awesome cards from Oz and Dawn!

And I love your one word reponses--it's always fun to see how others respond! Hope you and Bug are fine...

Unknown said...

Om my Paula, aren't you lucky! those are some Beautiful Cards from some wonderful people. I also liked all your quick short anwers to the questions you posted, LOL very odd questions they were too.
8D

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Paula, what cute cards and I'm glad that you like the award! Hope you are feeling less poorly with the 'Bugster' now. Still wanting a dog - what would the Moggies think about that? Jo x

Kathy said...

Paula love love love these cards...thanks for sharing Oz's too...feel good thinking of you!
Hug,Kathy