Well lets see since I last wrote things don't seem to have improved that much with Bug. I seem to be suffering from high blood pressure again (I am not happy!). Which could mean that Bug will be making his/her way into the world a whole lot sooner than planned.
On Tuesday I had a midwife meeting which nearly landed me in hospital again. As my blood pressure was really high. So that meant I had to do some extra waiting whilst a few tests where done & my Obstertrian was contacted. Luckily my test came back in the clear & my obst. decided instead of a stay in hospital I had to see her today.
So today I had a meeting with a midwife that specialises in psychology as I had PND with Em. So it was decided that because of my history that I should have a few sessions with her to develope a plan to help me if I need it for when Bug is born. Which unfortunately had to be rushed so I could make my next appointment with my Obst.
When I got to my Dr's I had to do another test that wasn't as good as my last one & my blood pressure isn't as high as it was, but it's still up :(. I may have the beginnings of Pre-Eclampsia. We wont really know for certain until Friday when we get the test results back from the blood tests that I did today. If it looks like I do have the beginning stages or if my blood pressure is still high I will have to go to hospital to be monitored overnight. If things don't improve or I don't go into labour naturally then I will have to be induced, or if worse comes to worse I will have to have a caesar (so not looking forward to that idea).
So don't be surprised if the next time you hear from me I'll be a lot thinnner (hopefully) & Bug will be on the outside ;D.
Thank you all for your words of encouragement & I hope to visit your blogs very soon (amidst the chaos of my life). TTFN