Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Late for an important B'day!?!

Hi all,

Well I have been so busy crafty wise, I've amazed myself! I have posted a number of cards to my flickr page here mostly mother's day cards.



This card is for my nephew Zac. It was his birthday on the 22nd April & I missed it! But thankfully my brain worked enough to come up with this idea for a late b'day card. I computer generated the saying, I used a LOV(Lily of the Valley) stamp that I won from Jo (who has another give away on her blog - see my sidebar).

I am a little disappointed that I got the sentiment (& layers) all crooked. No matter what I did I couldn't get them any straighter. But I guess a 10 year old boy wont notice.

Have a great weekend every one & remember that the Die Cut Diva competion for April has now closed, but stay tuned for May's challenge - TTFN

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! I don't notice the crookedness, but just think that it adds to the charm of the card! And I can't believe Bug will be here in 47 days! Take good care! Hugs!
Donna
xx

Dawn T said...

Paula... it is perfect.. like Donna my eyesight didn't see crooked - Love the stamp - perfect for the sentiment you created,

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this image and your sentiment is perfectly set! (don't know what you are talking aobut :) Your colored image is super lovely. Thank you for the inspiration!! xxox TAKE GOOD CARE !!

Dotty Jo said...

Yay, so glad to see that you used that LOTV iamge - cute, cute, cute!!! Jo x

Vanessa said...

OH, this is so cute, Paula! Love your adorable and clever card!

Kathy Jones said...

Well I think your nephew will love this card and won't notice anything crooked (I can't tell they're crooked either!) and that image is just totally cute!!! :)

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Paula! Super belated birthday card! I never quite know how to make these. Hope you are doing well! :-)

Alice said...

lovely card, Paula!! very sweet!

Kryssi said...

i think zac will love the sweet card you made for him, paula!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh your nephew is going to love this, Paula!! Super duper adorable with superb coloring too!