Monday, November 1, 2010

Deborah's CCC for October

Hi every one,

Below are the cards that I did for Sheila for Deborah's latest CCC. This first card went slightly awry when I was colouring her. Some of the black ink ran so I had to give her an eye patch to fix it up. Next time I think I will just replace her head. I tried to turn her into a Halloween card, I don't think I pulled it off at all.

This next card I made using up my scraps again. I swear that scrap pile is never getting any smaller! My card bases, c/s for stamping, etc are all disappearing faster than I want but not the leftovers.
This last card was made with some of the flowers & gems that I recieved in an earlier CCC. So thought it would be good to put them to use on this card.

Thanks for stopping by & TTFN


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Clever altering, Paula! Love that eye patch! Great use of your scraps to create such wonderful cards!

Alice said...

beautiful cards, Paula! i think it's really cool that you turned the Anya card into a halloween card! wonderful work!

Dawn T said...

the cards are all so lovely Paula. I really like the inventive way you covered up your boo boo.... Certainly makes it a Halloween card!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Gorgeous cards! If you hadn't told me you drew on the eye patch I would of had no idea! I think that's called pulling it off ;)