Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mojo Christmas :D

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while since my last post :(.  I don't know what I've been doing (well ok I do), but the time seems to be flying by so fast I can't seem to catch up.  Plus the days have been so beautiful here lately, that it's hard to be inside.  Today in amongst all the domestic duties I managed to make this card.  I used the latest Mojo Monday sketch
 
I have combined two challenges this week the sketch & Jingle Belles theme of Santa.  The other week Jingle Belles had a vintage challenge & I printed up a heap of Christmas images & this is one of them.  I put this together around the image & the scrap of BG paper behind Santa.  I also used some Rangers Perfect Pearls Mist (Forever Red) on the sentiment, just to tie it all together. 

Well everyone, I'm off to see what else I can do whilst everyone is out/asleep.  (I so treasure these quiet times lol).  Happy crafting xoxoxoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Pearfect Pearls Mist - Forever Red (Ranger)
Basic Grey pp (scrap)
Silver corrigated paper
Red Brads (unknown brand)
Nestibilities - Labels One
Cuttlebug
Digi image
Darkroom Door - circle stamp

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

A great Christmas card Paula. Love the vintage images.

Alice said...

love the vintage image you used. such a beautiful card, Paula! love it!

June Houck said...

Love the vintage image and Tim techniques…great combo :)

lauren bergold said...

oh wow ♥LOVELY♥ version of the mojo monday sketch and another brilliant use of a fabulous vintage illustration! totally loving that cool santa! awesome work! ♥

Lorraine said...

Great way to spin that sketch for this very lovely card. Love the colors!

SmilynStef said...

Love how you flipped the sketch ... and what a great vintage Santa ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.