Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May's CCC on Lily Pad Cards :D

Hi everyone,
Here is my card for this month's challenge.  I decided to stick with the sketch & try & get as close to the colours as I could.  This scanned photo really doesn't show the colours as they are irl.  Especially the thin ribbon on the bottom, it's actually green (not blue as it looks here).
I used two charms that my wonderful friend Helen gave to me ages ago.  I was going to try to come up with a sentiment around the word "charms" but my brain is not playing nice today :(. 

Hope you are having a great "hump" day & happy crafting everyone.

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain
Inks: Versafine Sepia
Distress Ink: Victorian Velvet
Assorted Lace & ribbon
Two metal charms (unknown)
Stamp: Hero Arts - cl342

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! Love the sweet pastels on your card and the two charms are adorable! Hope you are well, and the family, too! Hugs to you! xx

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Paula. You've done a superb job with the sketch. I am so amazed at the multitude of cards all using the sketch that are all so different.

Barb said...

Hey there, Paula! Love this pretty card! That background is so soft and pretty and the charms are such a special, little touch! Love it! :)

Lin said...

Love this, Paula - GREAT take on the sketch! Someone will love receiving this one!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, and what a nice idea to add charms - I have quite a few but never think to use them! Jo x

Alice said...

so simple and beautiful! love those lace trims and charms! gorgeous card, Paula! love it!