Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Christmas cards

Hi Lovelies,

Well I'm definately back now (unless I've just jinxed myself).  Computer seems to be working again.  Which means I can visit you all when I get some time to myself (maybe if I forego some sleep I will be able to visit you all). 

This card is for the latest Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge here.  I really enjoy their sketches.  So I do hope that if you are stuck for ideas you pop over to see them. 

This card is made from more of my scraps, which is why I've added a row of gems to the bottom corner - they where leftovers & I wanted to use them up.  The Santa is a sticker.  I brought a sheet of them the other day, because they look so cute.  The stamps are from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend crafting everyone xoxoxoxo     

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very sweet Paula. Your Santa is very cute. I must check out the sketch. You have made a great card.

Barb said...

I'm so glad you're back online, Paula - Adorable card! That is one cute Santa! Happy weekend to you! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cheery card, love it! Jo x

sheila said...

this is so cute with the panels off center like that!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cute! love the dancing Santa. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kristen Conant said...

Very Cute! Reminds me of my childhood years. Thank you for that! Thank you for playing along at TST