Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello - A girl & her cat


Hello - A girl & her cat
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)


Hi everyone,

I made this card for the latest Mojo Monday sketch.  This is another "what the hell" kind of card.  I started out die cutting around the Bugaboo image, but stuffed it up.  That I blame on my cold ;o).  So then I played around with Copic colours, background effects & my scraps of pp.  I also went through my fav  card sketch challenges & settled on this one.  I'm really pleased with the final result.  I am trying to colour her hair black, but I'm thinking it's still too blue.  I am going to have to buy a darker grey I think to get a better result.  Overall I am really pleased with this card.

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you all xoxoxoxoxo

Papers: Watercolour paper, Ivory Board (white), My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose, misc pp, brown c/s
Inks: Onyx Black Versafine, Printer ink
Copics: 
Hat, Shoes & Dress: YG67, YG17, YG23, RV69, RV17, R85
Hair: 100, C7, C5, B32, 
Skin: E11, E00, E000
Cat: E08, E29, E27, E25, RV34, R32, R11,
Kaisercraft: Pearls
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities: Scallop circle, circle
Stamps: Bugaboo digi image, Hero Arts cl272
Home made Glimmer mist. 

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Her hair is really looks lovely... very shiny. I love this image too. It is adorable.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love your card today. Your colouring is amazing Paula. Love looking at your sidebar panel and love your pic of your sweet family. Those kids are so adorable. Starting to get back into the swing of things with commenting at blogs, sorry for not always doing so but I have been so overwhelemed lately with the whole crafting scene and keeping up with life. But things are looking up and I am praying that I will be able to leave more love at more places more often, soon. Big Hugs to you sweetie.

Alice said...

absolutely fabulous coloring, Paula! wow! beautiful card!