Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TSOT sketch 106

Hi Lovelies,


Here is this weeks sketch for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I unfortunately have been super busy & didn't get a chance to make a card.  But I'd love for you all to pop on over there & see what the other amazing DT members have created.  Their cards look amazing is all I can say.

This week has been crazy hectic.  I have had a birthday, anniversary, & a wedding to deal with!  Plus all the getting ready for these things, like getting a new hair-do, clothes shopping etc.  All of which I normally hate with a passion.  I have no idea what suits me or how to style myself, thank goodness for friends is all I can say.



3 comments:

Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler said...

Hi paula...I while ago you came to visit me at my blog: http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/...and I have not being able to really understand the G+...anyways, hope to see you soon over there../
bye bibiana

Dawn Turley said...

Glad you didn't try and overdo things Paula.... Looks an interesting sketch this week. Take care my friend,

sheila said...

Enjoy the new clothes and hairstyle! I bet you look great but I hear you on the shopping and hair changes....it can drive me crazy!