Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TSOT Sketch #114

Hi Lovelies,

Yup it's that time of the week :).  Try Stampin' on Tuesday's latest sketch is up at their blog.  If you remember a few weeks back I shared a Sneaky Peak with you all?  Well today you get to see the whole card.  I am so very pleased with this card.  It came together from scraps, which you all know I love to do.  It was really quick to make.  The longest part was colouring in the butterfly.



As you can see I flipped the sketch.  That's what I love about sketches, you can do so much with them.  

Supplies:
Assorted scraps of Pattern Paper
Copic paper,
Copics:
Butterfly body -E15, E18,
Butterfly wings - Y000, Y11, Y02, Y35, YG06,
Antenna - Multiliner #3,
Hero Arts - Digi kit Flutterbies, CL139 Birthday Messages,
Cuttlebug,
Nestibilities - Lacey Circles, Large Circles?, 
Kaisercraft Gems
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain,


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just Gorgeous Paula. Great sketch and the colouring on your butterfly is simply stunning.

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful butterfly. Now I really want Spring! Great job Paula.

MJ said...

That butterfly is fabulous. I love that you used scraps for the card, it is awesome.

Sarah said...

I love the colours you have used on your card! Your butterfly is simply beautiful :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

nice layout
bibiana