Monday, September 16, 2013

DCD Challenge with Stencils

Hi Lovelies,

It's been awhile since I last posted.  Things have been hectic around here.  But I have managed to get some crafting done & want to share with you all what I've been doing with Dreamweaver Stencils.

I have been eagerly awaiting my stencils for ages.  I think my postie was on a go slow as I didn't get them until last week.  

So far I've made a few things, but can see that I will be using them a lot in the future.  Today I want to share with you my first ever Zentangle card.  I tried a very simple zentangle on the Gecko.  I also embossed the flowers with my Cuttlebug, then coloured them with Copics.  I am eventually going to put this panel on a card base.

I'd love for you to all visit Die Cut Divas to see what my fellow Divas' have done with stencils.


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Paula. The stencils are fun to work with that's for sure.

Arlene said...

Love this panel. That gecko turned out to be a terrific piece to start out zentangling. He really turned out perfect.

It's true, I love working with the stencils too.