Friday, May 2, 2014

May sketch for Daisychain

Hi Lovelies,

I thought I would share with you  my latest sketch for Daisychain Scrapbooks.  I have two example cards made  up with this sketch which will be at Daisychain's over the next month.


I have been playing in Gimp yet again.  This time I've used some dies to make "Brushes" with.  So I have more shapes to use & the cards now look more like the sketches.  I still have a heap of dies I want to use.  So when I get a spare few minutes I cut them out, photograph them, upload them to my laptop.  Then I  finally  turn them into brushes using the gimp software.   Which can be time consuming, but hopefully the final images will be worth it.

I will share the cards I made later.  Once I know which one is going to be displayed first.  


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Delightful sketch Paula. can't wait to see the samples.

Arlene said...

I'd love to see your cards too. Hugs to you, my dear friend.