Monday, July 13, 2009

CPS 124 Challenge


 
Posted by Picasa

Hi all,
I am feeling so much better today :-D so I have made a card. This one didn't take me tht long to do as I used the CPS sketch for this week. I decided to make some Father's Day cards so I have a selection on hand for Em to give out to her Daddy, Granddad & PaPa. This is another one of my scrap cards. I have nearly used up all my manly scraps. Which is good, as I am trying so hard to not any more paper. I also got to use my latest Hero Arts stamps, that I brought at the scrapbooking expo recently. I also used my Artistic window stamps (script) on the background as well as my new nesties. I think this card could be a lot better, but my brain isn't quiet there yet *wink*. I am hoping tomorrow will be better. TTFN

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! This is a lovely Father's Day card. I like the colors you've picked. And I love the Dots and Flowers background! The grill is awesome! :-)

P.S. Your blog asks me for a Twitter password ... but I don't Tweet. Just thought you'd like to know! :-)

Laura said...

What a great guy card. It is even more impressive considering you used up some scraps. So glad you are feeling better!

Diana said...

Love the new banner Paula