Sunday, July 12, 2009

Em & the library bag


Em & the library bag
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

HI all,

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I have been a bit under the weather for the last week & a bit. But since I've been on the antibiotics I have started to come good again.

I just wanted to share the library bag that I have made for my dd. Em helped me choose the fabrics for this bag. She got so excited with the nursery rhyme fabric (I used it on the inside & for the strap) but Em really like the animal print, so I used that for the main part of the bag. I wanted to get some photo's of her with her bag but I couldn't get Em to look at me she was so busy looking at her new bag. It was wonderful to get back into my sewing again. I didn't realise how much I've missed playing with my fabrics. I am hoping that now I'm feeling better I can finish quilting a couple of quilts. I also want to get Em's bed quilt done as well.


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Paula. Glad you're feeling better. I just adore Em's bag. I'm not sure if I told you my daughter is also an Emma who gets calls Emz or Em as well.