Monday, October 24, 2011

A card at last ;)

Hi Lovelies,

Finally after such a long time I've done it - made a card.  Phew this feels good!  As soon as I saw this sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday latest challenge, I knew what I wanted to do.
I have flipped my sketch so it sits horizontally, but other than that have kept it pretty well the same.  I was inspired to use a Bugaboo Digi image (one of my most favourite sites).  The papers are from My Minds Eye's Stella & Rose, thank you so much Alice.  I love them to bits. 

Well as usual chaos is running rampent upstairs so have to go. 

Hugs to you all & happy crafting xoxoxoxoxoxo 

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is so cute Paula. I really love that little bunny. Bugaboo do have some really cute images. You did an awesome job on this card.

Unknown said...

So darn cute. Love the papers you choose too. I know how you feel about finally getting a card made because I think it's been months since I made my last card, but I guess I will have to change that now won't I. Love seeing your creations can' wait for your next.

Barb said...

Yay! A card from Paula! And so cute too! Love that sweet bunny! :)

sheila said...

yeah Paula....you are back! and with an adorable card! I am so happy to see you back in blogland!

Alice said...

awww... this is super duper cute and sweet, Paula! love the soft colors you used to color the image and glad to hear that you liked the paper. =) love this darling card!