Sunday, December 11, 2011

CPS Card Sketches 247


Hi Lovelies,

Well I got a little carried away with this sketch & made two cards.  Still using up my scraps & still making Christmas cards.  This time I went looking through my stamp draws to see what I had that I haven't used for a while & this is what I came up with.  My personal favourite is the second card.  I think of the two it's more festive.  I used vellum with flocked snowflakes on the first card & that seems to have dulled it down quiet a bit.  I guess you live & learn.  I also used distress inks on the sky & reindeer which has given it a mottled effect, not sure if I'm a fan of that yet. 

Well I'm off to try & make about 5 more cards in 2 hours (mission impossible).  Have a great weekend & have a wonderful week ahead xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! I just love your cards! Such a wonderful sketch and the color combos are so yummy! Hope you and the family are fine and that you have a happy holiday! Hugs!

Dawn said...

Both are equally gorgeous Paula. The background papers are lovely. Great use of the sketch.

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards Paula! Happy Sunday, Jo x

Arlene said...

You're HOT! :) Wonderful cards - happy cards! :)

Carrie O said...

Paula

I love the paper choices you made for your cards. I especially love the reindeer card, but as usual all of your cards turned out wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Carrie

Alice Wertz said...

love the design, Paula! beautiful cards!