Saturday, January 21, 2012

CPS 251

Hi there,

This card is another one for Daisychain.  I decided to use up some more Paperie embelishments that I had left over from another scrapbooking class, that I did there recently.

I used the latest sketch from CPS.  As I find them a great soursce of inspiration.  I went with a love theme again for this card.  I must be influnced by all of you :o).  I've seen so many wonderful Love/Valentines projects lately.  This was a very fast card as all I had to do was cut the paper to size & run some through my cuttlebug for the hearts.  No stamping at all on this one. 

Well thanks for stopping by today & I hope you have a great weekend xoxoxo     

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Paula, what a wonderful card...and no stamping! All those embellishments together work great...glad you can use some of your stash and nw you have a great card on hand!

Dawn T said...

this is gorgeous Paula. I really like the embellishments along hte bottom