Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad - CAS



 Hi everyone,

Ok it's official I've gone overboard (blogging that is).  This is my third post for today, yes that means I have done three challenges.  You can either scroll down to see the other posts or go here & then here to see them if you wish.

Although I have cheated sort of with this card.  I made it over the weekend so it's a new card & it is one that is being displayed at my LSS Daisy Chain to show case the papers.  

Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)
But it is a guy card & I haven't entered it into any other challenges, so I figure that I can enter it in the challenge. I loosely based it on a male card that I had pinned.  Although as usual I had to add some extras in the buttons.  

Well I have to get Emsy organised for Tennis so had better go now.  Have a great day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just love this one Paula. Those buttons look awesome.

Virginia L. said...

Handsome design, Paula! I love the additions of buttons! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!