Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anne Gaal in the spotlight.

Hi Lovelies,

Today I want share with you all some of my favourite blog posts from Gaal Creative.  Anne Gaal is our Guest Designer for May over at Die Cut Divas.  Not only does Anne do some of the most beautiful cards but also has some really wonderful tutorials.  Plus Anne writes some very interesting blog entries on how to be creative, what inspires her & so much more.  Every time I visit Anne's blog I come away feeling inspired.

Today I want to share with you all, this blog post 2 Looks from the same stencil


(photo shared with Anne's permission)

Don't you just love these colours that Anne has used on her cards.  I just love them both & honestly can't decide which I love the most.  

I would love for you all to visit Die Cut Divas Challenge blog & check out our interview with Anne & then pop over to Anne's blog & leave her some love there as well.  


2 comments:

Arlene said...

I just LOVE those trees. Great looks and from the same stencil. Love your choice.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Paula! Thank you so much for your kind words! I love aspen trees! They always remind me of family and visiting Colorado. Did you know that an entire stand of aspen trees shares a single root colony? I find them so fascinating! ♥