Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #127

Hi Lovelies,

This week I am a little late with my Post for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  So you may not see it over on the Try Stampin' blog.  School hols, have finally come to an end.  I must admit the girls & I had a blast over this last break.  Not a lot of blogging was done or I was just managing to get it done in time.  Hence my "tardyness" today.  



I had a blast making this card.  It was quite fiddly with all the fussy cutting I did.  The banner, plane & senditment are all stamped.  The rest was fussy cut from pp's.  I also added some grey Copic colouring to the bottom of the plane just to give it a little something extra.  I do hope that you can come & play with us this week.  Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting to you all. 



4 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a superb card Paula. Love how you used the fussy cut balloons in the corners. Nice sketch.

MJ said...

So much going on on this card and it all works together so well! Great job.

Sarah said...

Oh I love your card! This is such a detailed card, with every thing working perfectly together, also I love the banner :)

Arlene said...

Great sketch, yet again! And love your card!