Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays Sketch #125

Hi Lovelies,

Today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays we have another sketch up for you to play along with.  


This is another wonderful sketch & I think it's very versatile.  I'm lucky enough to get a sneak peek at what my fellow DT members members have made & can I say they really put me to shame each week!  I just love their styles & how they use this sketch.  So please pop on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesdays & follow the links back to their personal blogs & leave them some love.  I know they would love to hear from you.


This week I have combined my sketch card with the monthly challenge over at Die Cut Divas.  I couldn't resist.  I love this cute little baby flower pot from Bugaboo.  I can see it being coloured so many different ways don't you think?  I am still playing around with Gimp trying to get my colour levels right.  The green on the flourish & hexagons has come out more yellow than I'd like but everything else is great.  

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

this is stunning Paula. Your colouring on the baby flower is so absolutely incredible. Great sketch too. Adding this to my pintrest board for use

MJ said...

Paula I love this card, that is the cutest image. Love your swirly background and the hexagon border! Great job!

Sarah said...

Fantastic card!! I love the little baby flower image - too cute :)

Arlene said...

I just love your coloring on that cute flower pot. Just downright adorable.

I haven't even printed mine out yet. Too tooo cute! I believe this was a freebie on Freebie Friday last week.