Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look at what Em & I got in the mail :D



Hi all,

Firstly I would like to say I'm sorry Linda :( for taking so long to post pictures of your cards. Would you believe me if I said I couldn't find the camera till now? Honestly how a camera can go walkabout is beyond me, it must have been gremlins!!!

Em & I got these two lovely cards in the mail the week before last. From the very talented Linda aka Oz. It was a wonderful surprise to recieve these in the mail :D. Especially as that particular day was rather stressful. I just love these cards!!! Em's card is the Pink & chocolate card & my card has the fish & kitty on it. I have to say I just think those fish are so cute as is the kitty (of course).

So if you want to see more wonderful cards & LO's I would suggest heading over to Linda's flickr stream here & while you are there maybe leave her a wonderful comment or two ;).

As always thanks for stopping by & for your wonderful comments TTFN

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

paula - they are delightful. Isn't Linda just the sweetest. I loved getting a card from her as well. And another one on it's way as well as part of the CCC.
PS Am loving the warmth is Cairns. have already meet a fellow cardmaker...at the get togehter for the rubgy guys last night... how amazing is that!!!

Vanessa said...

Love the Kitties, this is so sweet!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

Sooo cute, I love kitty cards - and how kind of Linda aka Oz! so glad you found the camera and could share these cuties! Jo x

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I might never understand.
It seems too complex and very vast for me. I'm having a look ahead for your subsequent publish, I'll
attempt to get the dangle of it!

My weblog - very cool article