Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Homework!!!



Hi all,

Well who knew that I'd get homework from my dd's Preprep ;D. At least it's something easy. All the parents have to do up an A4 size page of family photo's for the kids to take to school that will be displayed for the rest of the year. I haven't scrapbooked for such a long time so my page is extremely simple. Plus this will be laminated, so had to be one dimensional. Em helped me by picking out the photos she wanted, then the mini misters (full of colours) that she wanted on the background (that you can't see in this picture), which sticker letters she wanted & then lastly which stamp she wanted.

The photos:
Top left to right: Smudge the cat, Tom the cat.
Bottom left to right: Daddy & Emma (dancing), Em at the Beach, Mummy & Emma

Looking at this LO on the computer it reminds me of a comic book page. I think it's the captions ;).

I used perfect pearls in the mini misters, glittery letter stickers so this page has a nice shimmer to it. I also used Copics on the butterfly to give it some more colour & depth.

Thanks for stopping by TTFN

PS Doug is actually "dancing" with Em ;D.

2 comments:

Alice said...

it's A++, Paula! wonderful photo collage! you are such a sweet and happy family! =) thanks for sharing!!

Vanessa said...

Oh, so adorable! Yes, it`s A ++ for me, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa