Sunday, August 19, 2012

I love Gimp

Hi Lovelies,

How are you all tonight?  I've been doing some crafting of a different sort tonight.  I've finally installed Gimp onto both of the family's computers.  Then I've been  busy downloading freebies - fonts & brushes.  I have also been using "old" freebie downloads that - I had saved to a USB stick from when we had the "Dino-computer".  My new blog header & this little badge I made with one of those old saved freebies.  I had it stored under Digi Chick, I'm not sure but I think this is the place to go.  I think this must be a retired freebie as I can't seem to find it. But don't let that stop you from checking out the site.  I have wanted to change the look of my blog for a long time now.  I just haven't been that techno savvy to do anything about it.  So for the last two days (in between mummy stuff) I've been You-tubing how to's as well as blog surfing how to's.  So if you are interested you can go to my You tube thingy here to see what I've found or you can go to this blog as she has some really good (easy to follow) tutorials on how to make blog headers & buttons.  I'm going to head back there again soon to see what else I can make :o).

I've also made a set of four cards. Very simple (for me) just some Copic coloured stamp images on kraft paper & some gems.  I hope to blog them tomorrow even though I'm pretty sure I've missed the deadlines for challenges that I'd made them for ;p.

Well I guess I've bored you enough for one night.  Happy crafting my friends xoxoxo

5 comments:

Barb said...

Your blog looks awesome, Paula! Thanks for the links! Can't wait to see your cards! :)

Judy1223 said...

Hey, Paula, well done! I love your new blog header and button you made! I have to do some research in that regard...I have no idea how to do any of it! Thanks for the links...I'll check them out! Can't wait to see your cards. Take care!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Paula, I wonder if this is why you haven't been showing up in my Blog list recently ??????? Good to have found you again darlin' and I hope all is well with you, Doug and the girls. Big hugs, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Love your new blog look Paula. I'll be visiting the links too

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome weblog structure! How long have you been blogging for?

you made running a blog look easy. The total glance
of your site is excellent, as smartly as the content material!


Here is my webpage: click here to visit them