Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scooter love

Hi Lovelies,
I think I may be out of my slump (fingers crossed).  I made this card last night & used this TSOT sketch as my starting point.  I also played around with my Copics & Distress Inks.  I used three different stamp sets on this card - Imaginisce, Kaisercraft & Hero Arts. I used Rusty Door, Wild Marigold & one other colour (can't remember) on the die cut circle & then used YG greens & YR oranges on the scooter.  I am upstairs at the moment, so can't get to my supplies to be more specific - sorry about that.

Well I've just gotten home, after a day at Tuckshop.  Followed by an hour doing stuff in Emsy's class, then off to swimming for another hour (but only half an hour of actual swimming).  So I've just put tea on & have a load of washing to do (after I get No1 kidlet out of her school clothes) & then start washing kidlets & I still have a fish tank to clean.

Have a great week & happy crafting xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Life is super busy for you Paula. Love the card.

Nancy Seed said...

Wow I thought I was a busy girl!. Glad you found time to play along with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

judit said...

Wow, you are busy indeed! Found your card in the Hero Arts gallery, love it! Super cute image and love the papers and the layout! Have a great week! judit x

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Cool card. Love the bright colours and the wonderful dots. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

sheila said...

Wow...you are super busy! I am glad you are out of your slump though. I love how you were able to incorporate several different stamp sets all into one great card!