Friday, April 29, 2011

Mojo Monday on a Friday.

Hi all,

How are you this fine Friday night?  After watching a little bit of the Royal Wedding (after saying I wouldn't ;P), I decided to make a card or two in the piece & quiet (a very rare thing of late).  This is my card & the Mojo Monday sketch I used.

I know not much stamping on this one.  I used up some stickers I brought from when Lils' was born.  I thought they suited the papers I've used.  I must admit I forgot two elements of the sketch, but was lucky enough to be able to add them at the last minute (phew).  This is yet another one of my many thank you cards from when Lilly was born.  I think I'm now about half way through my list :). 

Have a great weekend & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities - Tags, Lacy Cirlces & Cirlces (not sure which one)
Paper - scraps
Twine, Lace
Stickers (unknown)
Kaisercraft Pearls
Hero Arts - Cl342

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

so sweet Paula. I haven't done a Mojo Monday for awhile.. but this is a nice sketch.

Alice said...

love love this sweet card, Paula!! love the background paper you used and that snail is just too cute! love it!