Thursday, August 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Emsy :D

Hi Lovelies,

Today's post is a celebration of the last ten years.  Yup ten years ago today Emsy was born.  I can't believe that it has been ten years already.



  
  

 My baby is no longer.  She is becoming a real little lady now.  I keep telling her once she hits double digits it's all down hill mwhaa mwhaaaaa haaaa haaa.  She doesn't get it, but hey I have fun.  So we have been busy getting ready for her big day.  Yesterday afternoon we (Emsy, Lils & I) made twenty eight cupcakes for her class.  I wrapped up all her gifts while she was at school.  Organised for Bill (Lilly) to pick out a card and put an Itunes gift card in it.  Gave Bill her charm for her bangle (it's a late birthday gift).  So this morning after having breaky at Macca's, dropping the girls off at school and putting Doug back to bed, I get to make a cake for home.  Tomorrow night Grandad and Grandi are coming over for dinner.  As they can't make it tonight (awwwwe).

Well peeps have a great day and happy crafting.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

A BIG Happy Birthday to Miss Emma. She is growing into a lovely young lady. Beautiful card for her too