Thursday, August 18, 2016

A well deserved holiday

Hi Lovelies,

Today's post is school related - don't worry there's no tests or homework involved.  Phew!!


Emsy's grade 4 teacher Mr Monroe is finishing up today.  He is about to start his long service leave and won't be back for the rest of the year.  So I made a card (Double Z fold) for him and added it to the mug rug that I had made earlier in the year.  I also wrapped up some chocolates for him as well.
Which somehow I managed to co-ordinate.  I can't believe how good I did.  Since I picked up the pp yesterday at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks.  Gotta love that.



This card was only my second attempt (the first one being Mr Monroe's card) at a Double Z fold card.  I really like the way it turned out and can see myself doing some more of these.  The pp is from Kaisercraft's Barber Shoppe collection .  The cars and quote where on the very bottom (the other side of the dpp had the collection info on it) of the pp.  Which is always a fun thing.  

Have a wonderful day & happy crafting.

No comments: