Thursday, August 18, 2016

Just a note...

Hi Lovelies,

Today's post is based on this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

 

This is such a sweet & easy sketch.  Although I had to add the banner as I dropped my sentiment stamp as I lifted it.  Creating a "Shadow" on the first half of the sentiment.  I hate it when I do dumb things like that.  I die cut the typewriter image out with my nestability circle die & managed to get the banner out of the scraps leftover from that.  The orange pp was in my "Scrap Stash" & matched perfectly with the typewriter.

Enjoy your day & happy crafting everyone.

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

so cute Paula. Love that typewriter

Cindy Hall said...

Great card and perfect use of the sketch! Love the color combo and the way you did the sentiment n the banner. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such a fun use of the sketch! LOVE the match of sentiment and typewriter on those cheerful colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.