Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank you Hero Arts :)

I am so, so, so very happy (even did a happy dance) at the moment. I won an Honerable Mention on the Hero Arts blog a few weeks ago (for my 3D Frogs). So yesterday I recieved a parcel from them. A set of brand new stamps!!!! They are so gorgeous, I can't wait to use them on a card. I am even considering making another One Layer card for this week's challenge with them. They are CL271 Shadow & Elements, if you want to check them out on the Hero Arts site. I am definately going to be using this set a lot. If I knew how I'd link them so that you could just click on the words & be magically transported to them at the Hero Arts site. Oh to be techno wise........Well enough dribble I'm off to go & play with my "precious" (said just like Gollum) now.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

WOW - they really are generous in their prizes. Your really did deserve it.
By the way, I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Click through my name to see it! :-)

PS it is easy to link. Go to the site you want to link and highlight the web address and right click to copy. Go back to your page and highlight the word you want the link in and hold down ctrl, shift and a at the same time and a pop up box will show where you right click and paste the previous address and bingo... if a 51 yr old can do it, a spring chick like you can....:-)

Lucy Abrams said...

Congrats again Paula - can't wait to see what you make :)