Saturday, April 25, 2009

The challenge is on.............

Hi all,


I have been challenged to a card off. Well I think that is what you would call it lol. I sent some stamped images to a very nice young lady by the name of Hannah who has a blog here & her flickr photostream is here. So we have decided to do a challenge with some of the stamped images that I sent her. The stamps we are using are the Hero Arts Russian Dolls CL289 We even have a judge the lovely Linda Yay!


Miss Hannah has even done her very first sketch:

Pretty neat huh. I don't think I could do a sketch like this to save my self. We have two weeks to do this in. So enough with the chit chat I'm off to create. TTFN

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

look forward to seeing what you create between you. I too will be adding Hannah's sketch into my note book - but as I don't have the Russian Dolls will do something else.

Julie said...

Have fun Paula. Can't wait to see what you both create.

Lucy Abrams said...

Such a cute idea - good luck, love Hannah's sketch!

Diana said...

How fun Paula!