Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary Dad & Ginny


Hi all,


Well I guess the new year has herald in a new change! I've managed to not only make some cards, but blog, comment & enter a contest or two. Not bad heh?


Tomorrow is my parent's 27th Wedding Anniversary so have made this card for them. Only problem is it's raining again so I am not sure if the stickles & glossy accents will dry in time. I just adore this owl stamp, that ribbon, the pins & that buckle. I also love my Copics!!!! They make anything look good don't you think?
TTFN - happy crafting everyone =) xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

well done on managing to get some crafting in Paula. Congrats as well to your parents. Such a beautiful card. Just love the lace and the pins, they really pull it together.

Alice said...

this is so sweet, Paula! beautiful coloring as always and the details are soooooo pretty! your patents will love this! Congrats on your parents' anniversary, too! =)