Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank you cards

Hi every one,

I just thought I'd post a few cards to cheer myself up, after that last gloomy post. These two cards I thought might be ok for Jay Gee's Nook's latest challenge.
I loved the colours & the fact that my scrap "bucket" had a lot of these colours in there. So it was a good thing all round.

I also want to thank both Alice & Dawn for their wonderful help in giving me tips on how to use this new version of blogger. I'm so grateful for your help - huge hugs to you both :D xoxoxoxoxo
TTFN & happy crafting xoxoxo


5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Paula your two cards are so sweet! I love the stamped background and your punched boarders. Thank you so much for joining us at Jay Gee's.

Tracey said...

BOTH cards are so perfect Paula!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute cards Paula. Perfect colours for the challenge. Glad I was some help.... but I'm sure you would have worked it out sooner or later!!!!!

Alice said...

these are so cute, Paula! love the sweet colors you used. so happy it was any help for you. as Dawn said, i think you would have figured it out yourself sooner or later! =) hope the rain stops soon. it's heartbreaking so see so many people are suffering. big hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

These are so sweet and adorable! I am happy to be your new follower! :-)