Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby boy

Hi everyone,

This is just a share card today. In yesterday's post I mentioned that, that card was made from scraps left over from this card.



One of the mums' in my mothers' group had a boy (after two girls) & named him Angus.    So I thought today I would show the card.  Once little Angus was born, I knew what colour scheme I wanted to use, but other than that had absolutely no idea on the style of baby card I wanted to do.  The other thing was I wanted to use my Prismacolor pencils for a change (don't tell anyone, but I think the Copics are a little miffed!).  So I visited my LSS Daisychains, flipped through a few of their books, brought a few papers & embelies (broke my self imposed "No spending on craft for the month of March") & came up with this card.  I loosely followed a card from one of the books, but of course couldn't bring myself to stick to the orginal.  Basically all the circles are from the other card & everything else is different.

Well thanks for stopping by today & happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love all your circles, Paula! Fun stitching and that sweet pin is adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is sooooo adorable!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Dawn T said...

it is gorgeous Paula... I have 4 nieces having baby's this year, but don't know the sex of any of them...so having to have a few of each on hand... this one is very inspirational.

Sanne said...

Totally adorable Paula - cute details!

Alice said...

love love the fab design! super baby card, Paula!! love the stitching and love that you are trying new things! thanks for the inspiration!