Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thomas's birthday card + CPS sketch challenge 210

Hi everyone,

A friend's son recently turned three & unfortunately we couldn't make it too his birthday party.  Which gave me time to whip this card up for him.  I used the latest CPS sketch here.  I just love this Greeting Farm stamp & am hoping the little boy in question likes dino's just as much as this guy does.  I used my Copics on the image & distress inks.  I then raided my stash of scraps for the rest.  Actually it's more like I had to use up some of the s"CRAP" on my desk.  It's going to take at least a couple of hours to clean up & see my desk I'm sure.  I am certain that the paper is breeding!!!  I mean what else can it be? ;P.  So with that I'm off to either die by paper avalanche or clean up (wish me luck!).  Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo

Copics used: B24, B95, B97, C-1,C-3,C-5,C-7, G20, YG11,YG17, R29, R46, R59, R00, E00, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E35
Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage,
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black.
Paper: Scraps.   

4 comments:

Alice said...

love love your beautiful coloring on the image, Paula! super card for a boy! and yes. i agree. the scrap paper pile of mine must be breeding, too!! =) hope you are all well. big hugs! =)

Dawn T said...

Wonderful card Paula. That is a great image for a little boy. And your colouring is superb. I too have a pile of scraps that seems to breed. Like rabbits!!!

Unknown said...

Great card and I love your coloring. Isn't funny how that scrap paper multiples. I know how you feel because I had so much scrap paper laying around that I finally sat down and sorted it all out in hopes that I would use the scraps up before reaching for new paper. So far this plan hasn't worked. Good luck with your paper battle.

Unknown said...

G'day Paula, Long time no see...How are things going for you?
This card is so Cute! and I can't believe its already almost Lilly's birthday! it seems like that was just a few months ago she was born.