Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thomas's birthday card + CPS sketch challenge 210

Hi everyone,

A friend's son recently turned three & unfortunately we couldn't make it too his birthday party.  Which gave me time to whip this card up for him.  I used the latest CPS sketch here.  I just love this Greeting Farm stamp & am hoping the little boy in question likes dino's just as much as this guy does.  I used my Copics on the image & distress inks.  I then raided my stash of scraps for the rest.  Actually it's more like I had to use up some of the s"CRAP" on my desk.  It's going to take at least a couple of hours to clean up & see my desk I'm sure.  I am certain that the paper is breeding!!!  I mean what else can it be? ;P.  So with that I'm off to either die by paper avalanche or clean up (wish me luck!).  Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo

Copics used: B24, B95, B97, C-1,C-3,C-5,C-7, G20, YG11,YG17, R29, R46, R59, R00, E00, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E35
Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage,
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black.
Paper: Scraps.   

4 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

love love your beautiful coloring on the image, Paula! super card for a boy! and yes. i agree. the scrap paper pile of mine must be breeding, too!! =) hope you are all well. big hugs! =)

Dawn said...

Wonderful card Paula. That is a great image for a little boy. And your colouring is superb. I too have a pile of scraps that seems to breed. Like rabbits!!!

Carrie O said...

Great card and I love your coloring. Isn't funny how that scrap paper multiples. I know how you feel because I had so much scrap paper laying around that I finally sat down and sorted it all out in hopes that I would use the scraps up before reaching for new paper. So far this plan hasn't worked. Good luck with your paper battle.

Hannah. F said...

G'day Paula, Long time no see...How are things going for you?
This card is so Cute! and I can't believe its already almost Lilly's birthday! it seems like that was just a few months ago she was born.