Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Text me - Jingle Bellles

Hi everyone,
This is my latest Christmas card for Jingle Belles latest challenge - Text Me.  When I first saw the title of the challenge I was wondering how the heck I was going to get a mobile phone christmas themed card.  But as usual I wasn't thinking ;P, shows you what I mainly do with my phone doesn't it.  I am really pleased with this card.  It's a simple card for me & I love it.  I got to use my Darkroom Door Christmas stamps, which I don't use enough.  I didn't use any pp on this it's all c/s & scraps to boot.  I coloured the ribbons with my copics.  I also added some gold spica pen to the sentiment & the stars around it.  Thanks for taking a peep :D
Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo 

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love how the die cut really frames that great texty image ... love that you were able to use scraps too ... woot woot! ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles fun.

Dawn T said...

Awesome Paula. The frames look wonderful as a focus for the words. Very clever.

Alice said...

absolutely fabulous, Paula! amazing stamped background and colors! love love love this!!

Pernilla said...

Wow, I really like your card! The frames, the colours and the words... Fantastic!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i had ALREADY fallen in love with this gorgeous texty masterpiece just LOOKING at it...and then i read the description: this is NOT made from patterned papers...it's 3 AWESOME stamps used on SCRAPS??!?!?!?! HOLY MOLY missus, this just COULD NOT BE any cooler! ♥♥♥

Just Me said...

Oh my this is so pretty!! TFS!

Lorraine said...

Oooh, layer upon layer of texting goodness. Love it!